Friday, May 18, 2012

If my memory serves me right, it took me 3 months to decide and get everything together to come to Melbourne. It was really something I wanted to do at that time for several reasons:

- reasoned to believe that love was something to fight for (i don't believe in this shit anymore)
- get out of the country to for my own success
- prove everyone wrong

as all these reasons seem selfish and individualistic let me tell you that being has only showed me that i was more selfish to myself than to others.

The past week I have been over and under this idea of changing everything once again. Its been one week and I have come to reason that I should get all my stuff together and head North of the Globe but then comes the thought if i can be kind to myself and selfish to others, leave this place and walk on unstable path that may or may not have a pavement for me or shall i be selfish to myself and just stay here to support others who barely recognize what i'm giving up.

__________________________________________________________________
My reply to your note.

"Lorsque vous commencez à vraiment connaître quelqu'un, toutes les caractéristiques physiques de leurs commencent à disparaître. Vous commencez à habiter dans leur énergie, de reconnaître l'odeur de leur peau. Vous ne voyez que l'essence de la personne, et non pas la coquille. C'est pourquoi vous ne pouvez pas tomber en amour avec la beauté. Vous pouvez convoiter il, être infatué de il, veulent le posséder. Vous pouvez l'aimer avec vos yeux et votre corps, mais pas votre cœur. Et c'est pourquoi, quand vous avez vraiment en contact avec l'intérieur d'une personne, toutes les imperfections disparaissent, devenue sans objet."


oh what excitement it was! to one of the most amazing experiences in my life ~ until we secretly meet again someday.


No comments: