Saturday, March 8, 2008

what a day! not...

ish..didnt get much sleep last night and towards the morning was waken by my mother who thinks the room is her new office! dont bother about that la..ish..

watched teen titans..taking it easy..today is election day..finally after all the big hoo-haa its election day..yesterday i could hear from my room they were shouting and yelling all the parties name..geez...just hope they wont be any riots la tonight..when the votes are announced..haha..its been pretty horrible...i cant bare with the pain of me cramps oh geez i have no appetite and i had tasteless porridge all day through..the heat pack fortunately is the only thing doing me good now..i had my bath and omgeez my stomach was so pain..its so pain that i feel like fainting my whole face is pale..oh geez...i've been sitting here the whole day..its bad for my back but my stomach is so pain that i have no strength to even walk..god help me...so basically thats what i did the whole day and its few hours to night...hope to get some sleep tonight.. i have a splitting headache..and my eyes are droopy..boo hoo...droopy eyes...hahaha...pretty much no one gives a blah anyway..

No comments: